Wow, what a day for Shannon and Kellen! We arrived to busy wedding party preparations at the Morris Inn and got right to work capturing the bride and groom getting suited up! It wasn’t long before the makeup was done, the tux and dress were on, Kellen was off to the Basilica and Shannon went to see her father for the first time that morning. And what a beautiful moment that was. Seeing her father’s joy for his daughter was really special. The whole day was beautiful and everything fell right into place. Enough from me about the day, see for yourself!
Featured Photo Credit: Katie-Whitcomb
Cake C’est La Vie Cakes Catering Navarre Hospitality Group Entertainment One Night Band Floral & Decor Merry Me Events Photography Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Planner Merry Me Events Hair/Makeup Beauty & Bliss Invitations Paperthread Photo Booth Memories in Minutes Ceremony Venue The Basilica Reception Venue The Brick Transportation Royal Excursion Videography Vibrant Video Productions
Where to start? Leigh & Nathan’s wedding was beautiful, fun and entertaining! Nate and his guys were an awesome crew with a team focus and a wedding day game plan drawn up on a blackboard before the ceremony. Leigh and her girls may have been slightly more subdued but not because of a lack of caffeine as they kicked off their morning with a Starbucks run and an excellent hair and make up session at Leigh’s grandparents home. Everyone was great to work with and I’d like to extend a special thanks to Katie and Chris of Katie Whitcomb Photographers and Richelle from MerryMeEvents for making things go seamlessly. And of course to Leigh and Nathan for having us. Congrats on your marriage!
Vibe Productions is proud to offer its services for Bar Mitzvah’s in Indianapolis, Chicago, South Bend, and the general Michiana Region. We recognize Bar Mitzvah as a sacred coming of age celebration where your child has a great party and also a sacred spiritual experience. We don’t have specific prices listed for Bar Mitzvah coverage on our web page however you will find them comparable to our wedding packages. Please call for more detailed information on pricing and coverage as we aim to suite your cost requirments with a package that will fit your event!
Looking for Bar Mitzvah gift ideas for your child or someone special here is some I came across that would be appropriate!
|• Stone Chumash (published by ArtScroll), an excellent translation of the Five Books of Moses with running commentary on every page
• Book of our Heritage by Rabbi Eliyahu Kitov (Feldheim), a beautiful overview of the Jewish holidays
• The Bar Mitzvah Treasury, an illustrated collection of customs and inspiring stories (by Rabbi Yonah Weinrib and Rabbi Yaakov Salomon; ArtScroll)
• The Thinking Teenagers Guide to Life by Rabbi Akiva Tatz (Targum), gripping essays on forging a path through life
• Sand and Stars by Yaffa Ganz (ArtScroll), a two-volume book about Jewish history, written especially for teenagers
• Shmooze by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith, a fun book that provokes thoughtful discussions on essential Jewish issues
• The Long Road to Freedom, by Avner Gold, an exciting historical novel filled with intrigue and insight into Jewish life.
• Bible for the Clueless But Curious by Rabbi Nachum Braverman (Leviathan), packed with wisdom on relationships, spirituality and more
• Candles in my Window by Beth Firestone, a delightful fiction book about a young girl discovering her Judaism
• Triumph – Aish.com’s popular book of inspiring true stories of challenge and spiritual growth.
If all else fails, you can always give money. It is a nice idea to give $18 (or some multiple thereof), since the numerical value of 18 in Hebrew is “Chai,” which means “Life.”
Vibe Productions was founded early fall of 2007 by yours truly Jake Stutzman. Vibe does various video projects but focuses primarily on wedding video something I have been doing for several years since earning my BFA at Columbus College of Art and Design 2003. During my last year in school I was blessed to find video work for a company named Bihari Productions a small video production house that produced around 50 wedding videos a year. There I was privileged to work with film maker Mr. Bihari who taught me professional video making and film making techniques. I worked as an editor and cameraman there for a year plus and when the time came for change decided to move to California. While in Cali I also landed a job at a small events company who hired me on as an employee after my editing on a freelance project or two. Working there was a fantastic experience. After some time however I determined to come back to the Midwest and began freelance work at the PBS station WNIT. Running camera in the studio and field and being around television production helped me to refine old skills and grow my own style for producing video into a mix of formal technique & creative abandon. My philosophy in video and art is to keep learning and changing using experience and inspiration to make each project the best it can be. Presently Vibe Productions plans to continue growing and serving Indianapolis and the greater Midwest area.